Price And Quantity
- 01 Piece
- 280000 INR
- Light Source
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Hybrid Light Source ( Laser + Led )
- Fist time in India Hybrid Laser-Led Light Source especially designed for you endoscopy & Laparoscopy.
- 100% more Luminance compare to other conventional Led Light Source in the market.
- We are the only known SSL-product delivering the same brightness at the distal end of an endoscope as typically used conventional 300 Watt-Xenon lamps.
- More than double as much light at the distal end of an endoscope compare to other conventional Led Light Source.
- India First Hybrid Light Source combination of two technologies Laser + Led
Our Led technology that comes from the research and now is presented to the public for the first time. With 300 W launches, the technology is implemented. Specifically for medical & technical endoscopy, solutions are preferred, because they outperform conventional discharge and LED technologies.
The general principle of our technology is simple and quite similar to a white LED. Actually, white LEDs are made of a blue LED diode with a yellow phosphor converter on top. This yellow phosphor converter turns the majority of the light - generated by the blue LED diode - into yellow light. When this yellow light mixes with the remaining blue light of the blue LED diode, the result is white light. Today's LED chip technology limits the maximum luminance of blue light that can be delivered; therefore the amount of white light that is generated also becomes limited.
Our technology works in the same way as white LEDs, but instead of converting the blue light of an LED diode into yellow light, the much higher energy density of multiple blue laser diodes is used. The blue light of these laser diodes can be perfectly focused on the yellow phosphor converter to create a luminance which is many times higher than what can be achieved from conventional white LEDs. This luminance level compares to the performance of powerful discharge lamps, but with much longer life, making our technology a very interesting substitute in applications where such high luminance is needed (meaning a lot of light coming from a pin point size light source).
Minimum Order Quantity